This morning, I got work done on my scar, the one on my eye lid. I got that one from my last major ski injury in March 2018... I was in Japan and it was the cherry on top of an outragest number of ski injuries over a decate but it was mostly the cherry on top of a terrible 8 months of bad luck.
This morning I had to get to the hospital to see a doctor, one more time. I had to change in that hospital uniform with a grouling stomach, I had to wait for my turn, I had to wait for verdicts, layed on that cold bed another time... with those bright lights in my face but luckily this time, I didn't have to be put under to work on that scar. It was a minor job today, but it made me realize what I have put my body throught over the last decate. WTF did I do. First, I want to spell it out to you so you guys understand... I am not proud but more of the contrary, I was ashame more then anything for the longest time.. Now well, I don't care telling you anymore and maybe you will understand how we all go throught things people dont know about.
For the last decate:
- Fractured both heels at the same time
- Broke my nose
- 2 ACL, both legs, the same time first year into freestyle skiing.
- 1 ACL again left leg
- 1 ACL again right leg
+ a few miniscus, cartilage removal, cartilage work, screws removal, a few touch ups, a lot of check ups
- Nerve damage right knee in 2014-15 from a surgery... + 2 years of tests, a few surgeries trying to clean it up.. pain pain pain...
- Necrosis: surgery that turned wrong, got a hole in my leg for a couple months, skin graft surgery... etc.....
- Broken Back: L2, L3, L4
- Broken shoulder... doctor didn't see the hair line fracture on Xrayz the first time... in result, I have a inch of my colarbone missing cause it desolved
- Broke my ribs, twice
- Badly sprained ankles .. ligament damage x2.
- Seperate shoulders x2
- Intense bone bruising knees and heels x2
- Huge Hematoma, My ski detached in the air and I fell on it, cut my left Quad muscle
- Hips Hematomas ( bruised ) on hips, etc
- Got a ski in my eye that cost me 11 stitches and almost my eye sight.
- On top of that, I will add a broken Jaw & major concussion at age 15 from back flipping on skis with no experience jumping, at all while being 100% a full time diver. Terrible idea.
How did I go thought all of that ? hahaha WTF I guess I was motivated and dedicated.